Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ode To Another Sister-In-Law

She's been in the family longer than a year, but last September she snuck her birthday in under the ode radar so this is my first one for Liezel! Such a sweet, genuine person she is. When she asks a question, she really wants to know the answer and she listens to you tell it. It's odd to write this in the same sentence as her name because Liezel is not the jealous kind, but I am so jealous of her hair. I've always wanted red hair and she has the best shade. Enough red so that you're sure it is, but enough brown that she can wear pink and yellow without looking weird. And it curls too:She is kind, never a sour word have I heard leave her lips and so very devoted to PhatFiddle. We should all be that kind of a wife.All that and pretty too:

This is me wishing Liezel a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Greetings. And very early greetings to you, as well.

Liezel said...

Aww, shucks...thanks for the personal tribute! I am just now finding this today, so thanks for extending the happy birthday wishes a little more. Much love, Liezel.

From Whence You Cometh