Friday, March 01, 2013

Lamb vs. Lion Situation

Do people still talk about March coming in/going out like a lamb/lion?
I remember it being very common when I was growing up but not as much any more.
If it's a fair simile to use I want to proclaim March in The Jungle came in like a lamb this year. It was soft and sweet. The sun was out, the breeze was blowing, it was clear and warm and I had the top down the whole way to work.
Didn't do my hair any favors but it was best drive of my life.

This is me hoping it doesn't end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"March comes in like a Lion and out like a Lamb."
But for the past several years in Colorado it's been the reverse with balmy early days and a blizzard going into April. But it looks like things are back to normal this year what with 8 inches of white stuff on the ground as March marches in.

From Whence You Cometh