Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Pressure's Off - Or Is it?

Boo-ya, a day in which I don't HAVE to post.
You'd think something fun would happen today, a witty anecdote I could relate, but no.
Just the usual panic I experience every year as December starts when I realize that there is barely over three weeks until Christmas. Less than three weeks until the Christmas program at church - and we haven't had any rehearsals yet. Only three DAYS until I have to have the tree set up and decorated for the Christmas party which is in four days. Presents that have to be shipped far distances, cards that have to be thoughtfully filled out in a hurry, food to be made, lists of people and parties to attend or not.
You know, the usual.

This is me, all stressed out which has become the norm around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rocketgirl said...

I can't fathom how it's almost Christmas since we don't get to visit family this year. I don't know HOW to do Christmas, adults do that. You do really awesome Christmases though... sorry it stresses you out, though.

From Whence You Cometh