Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

We're heading out to The Desert to see my family for the next few days. Their Internet is spotty at best so who knows if I will get a chance to post. It's the 'off' year where all my siblings are with their in-laws so it'll be just me, Tarzan and the three kids who still live at home with my parents. We might be back to ring in the New Year; I do like to watch the ball drop in freezing Big Apple downtown while I sip sparkling apple juice in 75 degrees. Plus there's all the football. We'll see:
This is me and in the meantime; Merry Christmas everybody!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ahem...I will be in the desert for New Years...maybe we can actually meet face to face for something like lunch...

RHM said...

Merry Christmas Tarzan and Jane!

Elizabeth said...

Merry Christmas by the way!!! :) I really did intend to write that earlier...I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

Rocketgirl said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! And I'll call you later to gush about HOW AMAZING your gift was, thank you!! I miss you both bunches and that pic is so. dang. CUTE!!!

From Whence You Cometh