Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Life Adventures - Part II

Lest you think I forgot about my life adventures, I present part deux. Not because I think I'm gonna have more in this section but because I started it so I ought to finish it. Yes, no?
Previous Score: 5
Level 4

(X) Had / Have a Crush On One Of Your Blogging/Facebook/or MySpace Friends
(X) Been on a Plane
( ) Been to Paris
( ) Been to Australia
( ) Thrown Up From Drinking
SCORE SO FAR: 7
Level 5

(X) Eaten Sushi
( ) Been Snowboarding
( ) Met Someone Face-to-Face from a Blog/MySpace/Facebook - I suppose this doesn't count if you knew them beFORE the blogging thing took off?
( ) Been in a Mosh Pit
( ) Played the Lottery
SCORE SO FAR: 8
Level 6

( ) Been In An Abusive Relationship
(X) Taken Pain Killers - loved me the Vicodin when I had my wisdom teeth out, oh yes I did.
(X) Love/Loved Someone Who You Can’t Have - 'specially if they're dead...
(X) Laid On Your Back And Watched Cloud Shapes Go By
(X) Made A Snow Man - not in The Jungle natch, but yes, many a snow man in my day.
SCORE SO FAR: 12

This is me, thinking I should make my own meme of adventures maybe.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh