Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eye, Eye, Eye, Eye

We're off to the airport - with an awful lot of luggage to my way of thinking but if I leave something at home I will no doubt need it right away. It's the law of the jungle - to hang with some family and eat lots of food. It'll be awesome.
But before we go I leave you with a picture of my latest freak show novelty. My eye was itchy all day yesterday and despite repeated rubbing it did not dissipate. When Tarzan came home I asked him if he could see something in my eye and when he looked he nearly had a heart attack. Because my eye looks like this:
According to the nice doctor I saw in Urgent Care last night it's nothing serious. It's like a bruise on my eyeball and it's really common. (He had seen three other cases previous to me.) He said to keep dosing it with drops and it should go away in about a week. In the meantime I get to look even more conspicuous than usual.
This is me, and my eye is all red and nasty looking.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yikes...I think I would have a heart attack too!

Nice call on DWTS, btw...

RHM said...

as long as the TSA doesn't accuse you of anything I think you're good.

Find some time to relax, always helps me with those little buggers.

Rocketgirl said...

It's creepy in person too, but you have to check out my eyeball, you gave me red eye.

From Whence You Cometh