Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fight On All Night Long

Let's hear it for "The Greatest Marching Band In The History Of The Universe." I love that I went to a school who's marching band gets to be on TV and cut CDs with famous groups like Fleetwood Mac. They are the only collegiate band to have TWO PLATINUM ALBUMS. That's right baby. TWO. PLATINUM. ALBUMS. Did I ever tell you that Tarzan used to play with them? I have my own little rock star.
Some other people also appeared on Dancing With The Stars tonight and these are the highlights as far as my opinion matters:
Sam was all over the Elvira look. And it looks like she's wearing a horse collar around her neck.
Mya doing the encore dance was understandable.
I love how Tom always has a smirk when Sam says "in no particular order."
The people who plan out the order of the elimination are not fooling anyone with their antics. We know they arrange it so those "in jeopardy" come nearer the end and save the big surprises for the last group. If they didn't who would watch all the way to the end?
The Stomp The Yard crew was crazy, I want to know why Joss Stone sings like a black chick and the group samba roll was hilarious.
I can't say I was surprised that Kathy Ireland got sent home. I was a little irked that Debi was in the bottom two. Whatever. I'll have to vote more for her next week.

This is me, reporting for only eleven more weeks give or take. Get it while it's hot.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh