Monday, March 23, 2009

Just When I Thought The Worst Was Over

This has got to be the most irritating situation of my life. It was bad last week but I had the Internet back and now it's gone AGAIN. I barely got to enjoy the freedom for a few days and then Saturday the nasty red light was on again. (I hate the nasty little red light.) The lovely customer service girl told me we have apparently been cheating the system for the last few days and they finally got it caught up...Curses. But the deal is we won't get it fixed until the 25th. Do you know how long that is?!
I know.
I am posting this from the local library. Which is an amusing option I suppose. It will get old fairly fast though.

This is me, does it surprise anyone else that the first thing I do when I get online is check my Mafia Wars status on Facebook?

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh