Friday, November 28, 2008

Something Is Happening

...Shifting ground, it's just begun...
Aww yeah, it's a holiday miracle! The marvelous event we've (well, I've) been waiting for, for so long, is finally, finally happening. Stephanie J. Block, my all-time favorite theater actress, who's accolades I have sung on this blog and in many other arenas, sweetest celebrity on the planet, is putting out her first solo album! She's been promising FOREVER but since I don't actually know her, I can only guess what's going on in her life while I try to make do with the scraps they throw on the news page of her official website. (Which if I say is not very often. Isn't that what publicists are for, to make sure crazy obsessed fans like me are appeased with random information from the star's life?) But, this month she updated and in it was the news of the upcoming album. Say it with me; sweet! It probably will be some time still before it's released but the fact they are talking about working on it is amazing. You know that it's going on my Christmas List.

This is me, so excited!

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

You totally make me wish I had something to be obsessed about! Stupid Harry Potter books being done....

From Whence You Cometh