Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cruel and Unusual

It was horrible. I couldn't check my email (any of the six addresses I have), I couldn't look at Facebook, I couldn't blog, I couldn't IM ANY-one! Yesterday was the worst day ever with the Internet down. I had to do real work! All. Day. Long. So not amused. Apparently the construction guys who are renovating the office pulled out and cut some wires while working Tuesday night and they removed the fax line and the DSL line. Brilliant I know. We had clients calling all day wondering why we weren't kow-towing with our usual aplomb. The only good part was being able to tell them that they couldn't have anything until it was fixed. But THEN it wasn't fixed this morning either! Ack! I almost passed out. I gotta talk to my peeps, yo. BUT all was not lost because the AT&T man came and repaired the lines, so...whew! all better. I totally missed like 2 emails from friends and people changing their profile pictures and Reva posted and I didn't read it right away!!! It's so much better now.
I will post all the pictures from Middleton but right now I gotta run to Fleighund's 30th birthday party - joining the dark side he is, yes.

This is me getting my fix.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh